From Monday 15 June 2020 certain restrictions have eased:
- travel to regional NSW for a holiday
- visits to museums, galleries and libraries
- pubs, clubs, cafes and restaurants can have up to 50 customers
- beauty and nail salon operators can begin treatments
- worship, weddings and funerals – up to 20 people can attend weddings, 50 at funerals and 50 at places of worship.
As our community becomes more active and gets back to business, it’s important that we
- follow the rules about gatherings, self-isolation and quarantine
- maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5 metres from others
- practise good hand hygiene
- stay active and healthy
- take extra care if you’re around vulnerable people
- get tested if you have any symptoms, even if they are only mild
- follow NSW Health advice about staying home while you are waiting for test results.
From Saturday 13 June, the following activities will be allowed,
with the 4 square metre rule applied at all times.
Sports and recreation
- Fitness, gyms, pilates, yoga and dance studios can reopen with up to
- 10 people per class and
- 100 people in an indoor venue.
- Community centres, including their recreational facilities can reopen.
- Some indoor recreational facilities including pools and saunas can reopen with restricted numbers.
- Tattoo and massage parlours can reopen with up to 10 clients.
Find out more
- Reopening of dance, gyms and sporting facilities
- Current restrictions for
Stay up-to-date on the NSW latest rule changes: what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules