From 1st January 2021 NEW restrictions
For all of the latest rules and updates please refer to the NSW Government COVID-19 website
Businesses wishing to take advantage of the relaxed restrictions must use electronic methods, like QR codes, to record and keep contact details.
As our community becomes more active and gets back to business, it’s important that we
- follow the rules about gatherings, self-isolation and quarantine
- maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5 metres from others
- practise good hand hygiene
- stay active and healthy
- take extra care if you’re around vulnerable people
- get tested if you have any symptoms, even if they are only mild
- follow NSW Health advice about staying home while you are waiting for test results.
Stay up-to-date on the NSW latest rule changes: what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules