Sunday 17th September 2023
40th All British Day
The annual All British Day is held at Kings School, Pennant Hills Rd, North Parramatta. Open to the public from 9:30am till 3:00pm, entry is free.
This event will be a Show and Shine for the Mini Car Club of NSW
so clean and polish up your mini and come along for a great day with prizes and trophies awarded for various categories.
For vehicle entry to the event prepaid tickets at $10 each are required.
Please Note: If you have already received your 40th anniversary ticket in 2021/2 this is still valid. If you have lost your ticket another will be required.
The Mini Car Club has again purchased a block of tickets which for members are free and non-members $10. Trailer tickets are also required if you are towing your car into the site.
This event will be our club’s main Show and Shine with prizes and trophies awarded for various categories.
- Morris 850, Mini Minor, Mini Deluxe, Mini Matic, Mini K
- Cooper, Cooper S
- Clubman all models, including GT
- Commercials, Vans, Pick-ups & Variants
- Best Modified, Competition
- Post 1980 – 2000 Minis, including Rover and JDM
- Most Original and Unrestored
- BMW Minis
- All entries for the Show and Shine must be returned to the Officials desk before 10:00am
- Judging of all classes will begin at 10.30am. No allowances will be given for cars not ready at this time (no entries after judging has commenced).
- Cars will be judged for the workmanship, detailed tidiness and cleanliness. For example, a Cooper S or Mini K that is driven every day or built to the owners requirements and is presented well, will have the same chance as a Cooper S or Mini K that has been fully restored to original specifications.
- Please don't leave unnecessary items in your Car or in your boot, Presentation is a must.
- Displaying your car with merchandise, pictures etc. is encouraged to make it a whole presentation of the vehicle on the day.
- You do not have to be at your car when it is judged but you must ensure that the car is un-locked, and the judges have access to the boot and engine bay. It will not be judged if there is no access.
- All car entrants to the Show-n-Shine may be requested to judge another class, other than the class they have entered or as nominated by the organisers.
- Trophies will be awarded for 1st and 2nd Place in each class
- Car of the Show for MCCNSW members only
- Display only cars are very welcome
Gates open at 6.30am with the aim to have all cars in place by 9.00am and entry for all competitors is only via Masons Drive.
To aid the free flow of traffic into the site all tickets must be firmly fixed to the inside of your windscreen. If you lose your ticket or don’t have a ticket then you will be directed to a separate parking area until traffic marshals can attend and provide a ticket at a cost of $15.
Please Note: The Association of British Car Clubs has this requested for all non-car club members who wish to display their cars to please contact one of the associated clubs for the purchase of tickets.
For more information or to arrange for your entry ticket please contact Michael Benton 0411 019 112.
Gus Staunton Points
- Minis over the Mountains 2024 October 19, 2023
- Mini Car Club of NSW Constitution – October 2023 October 18, 2023
- Vale – Peter Tanner September 25, 2023
- Vale – Pam Watson August 14, 2023
- Economic Value of the Heritage Vehicle Sector – Survey NSW Car Clubs August 6, 2023