To read and print the MCC NSW Classic Vehicle Scheme (Modified Vehicles) Eligibility and Rules Click HERE
Section 2 of the 1835 form, Please Click HERE
RMS Application for Conditional Registration, form 1246. Please Click HERE
To print the Mini Car Club of NSW’s CP Inspection & Eligibility Checklist CPM 02 Form, please click HERE
Plus a separate form 1021 Change of Records to apply for inclusion in the 60-day log book trial. Please Click HERE
Your club is automatically included due to its affiliation with one of the ACMC member associations.
The CVS is managed by the Australian Confederation of Motor Clubs (ACMC) http://www.confederationofmotorclubs.org.au/ through a Memorandum of Understanding with the RMS.
For any Further Information regarding the Classic Vehicle Registration or to arrange for an inspection of your car please contact
Rob Burns our Club Plate Registrar by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rob on 0414 193 798 or
Warwick Butt our Assistant Club Plate Registrar by email at email@example.com or Call 02 9521 3310
- Invitation to Club Members to attend the BMC-Leyland Aust Heritage Group Reunion and Car Show September 11, 2020
- State Super Sprint Championship – 18th October 2020 – New Date! August 22, 2020
- Hay Mini Nationals – Cancelled August 13, 2020
- COVID-19 Restrictions Updated Tuesday 14th July July 14, 2020
- Minis DownUnder 2021 Update June 3, 2020